We will be re-opening on Monday, the 01st June 2020, 09:00am to 17:00pm.
Email us at email@example.com to request an appointment.
If you need advice or guidance then please find our Consultants contact details here.
Stay safe and we will see you soon.
To request an appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A member of staff will get in touch with you and book you in. You will be screened via email to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and consultants.
If you are a new patient please fill in our registration form.
For urgent advice or guidance please find our Consultant contact details here.
If you, or anyone in your household/family, had a cough or temperature in between booking your appointment and the day of your appointment, please telephone us to re-arrange it.
If you have symptoms in the last 2 weeks, PLEASE do let our team know at the time of booking and we will arrange a date safe for us all.
On arrival to the clinic, your temperature will be taken by a registered nurse.
On the day of your appointment, we urge you to comply to the following:
- Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment.
- We kindly request you to come in on your own. Incase you do need to bring in a chaparone / intepreter on the day please let our staff know while booking in the appointment.
- Maintain 2 meters distance while communicating with anyone in the clinic.
- Payment by card is highly recomended to ensure safety.
- If you suffer on any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) will be provided to all staff.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door when you come in for your appointment.
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times in clinic under strict guidelines.
- Deep cleaning of the clinic areas/room.
DAY SURGERY CENTRE
Our Day Surgery Centre at 108 Harley Street is designed is to provide one stop treatment in a comfortable and friendly setting.
The centre offers same day consultations and minor operations under local anaesthetic. Consultants using the Day Surgery Centre are experts in their particular fields supported by experienced and supportive nurses.
The operating theatre has the latest state-of-the-art equipment, advanced resus trolley, preparation room and a dirty utility area and is compliant to the highest CQC standards of infection control and cleanliness.
For more information on our Day Surgery Centre contact our Practice Manager, Clair Linnane.